Monday, March 21, 2016

Tokyo

After over 2 years of living in Okinawa, I never stepped out of the airport in Tokyo. I do not want to leave Okinawa and regret never visiting places  that are right at my doorstep. 



On the bullet train!


At Shabuya Crossing Motzei Shabbat (Shabuya Tov!)


I found the chair and lamp that I really want.

And found a little piece of Richmond ... (original home of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts)


And a little bit of New Orleans ... in Tokyo


It's like the Tardis! (Thanks Krajacichs)


 Sensoji Temple





The path to the Thunder Gate

Thunder Gate!


Sky Tree and Asahi Beer building

Sky Tree


That's just awesome. (The guy closest to us is a mannequin. And the driver was laughing while I took this picture.)

Top of the Sky Tree

Looking down

Auto Expo - fuzzy car ??


My size car


A beautiful fountain in the mall. The time is told on the ceiling.






.. We found an Israeli cafe He let us put our names on the wall Yep - Yonina, Alex, Bianka and Cole were here !!

No comments:

Post a Comment