Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Bills vs Ravens

I am a Bills fan.

I watched them lose 4 Super Bowls in a row, and still I rooted for them.

From Jim Kelley, to Doug Flutie to Tyrod Taylor to Josh Allen.

 

And they are playing the Ravens on the Sunday in between Rosh HaShannah and Yom Kippur.

 

I just can’t add one more thing to my plate, and get a ticket to the game.

But, when someone gifted me two tickets and a parking pass, I couldn't say no. I stumbled to find the words, and thanked the donor with as much grace as I could muster. I even promised to keep my cheering for the Bills to a minimum. 

Thank you, Audrey for letting me borrow your husband while you were away, so I could have a buddy to go to the game with.


And thank you, Bills Mafia, for showing up, and cheering our Bills on as they won by a field goal with no time left on the clock!!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment