Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Why should the return flight be any less entertaining than the flight out here??!??!!

 I get the airport in plenty of time.

But wait, my bag is too heavy.

I buy a piece of luggage in the airport store and pray to God that both pieces will meet me in San Diego.

International flight arrives to Dulles on time

Go through screening

Grab bags

find check in counter for domestic flight

jump the line to drop off bags

30 minutes until flight leaves

run through TSA

stopped by TSA - machine not working

rescreen  

run to gate

take bus on extender wheels to actual gate

arrive to gate sweaty, tired, and hungry

land in San diego. 

Pray for both pieces of luggage meet me.

Sister-from-another-mister and her son meet me at baggage claim

welcomed home with hugs and kisses. surprisingly, no tears.

baggage x2 picked up.

Fell asleep in my own bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment